To our Pub Family & Friends,
We are closely watching as the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
Our highest priority will continue to be the health and safety of our team, suppliers, guests and families. We have regular communication with our team and suppliers to ensure that protocols are being followed which support everyone’s wellbeing. This includes:
- Reinforcing our already rigorous standards and operating procedures for food safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Working extremely closely with our suppliers to ensure frequent handwashing and cleanliness of their vehicles and products
- Continual sanitation of all high touch surfaces
- Closely monitoring the health of our staff and encouraging team members to stay at home if they are sick to focus on getting better
We are taking every precaution possible and are closely following the direction of federal, provincial and municipal authorities to ensure the safety for all in the community. We are also asking that our guests kindly take note of the following:
- Upon arrival, each guest will be required to answer a covid screening questionnaire prior to entering the premise as per government regulations.
- Upon arrival, each guest will be asked for their name and phone number for contact tracing as per government regulations.
- Your group will be seated at a table and a server will come by to show you how to use our digital menu with your mobile phone. (We also have single-use paper menus if you are not able to access our digital menu.)
- The max seating we have at any table is 4 people as per government regulations.
- Tables and chairs cannot be moved as they are spaced according to government regulations.
- All of our drinks and meals are currently served 'takeout' style (single-use, compostable containers and cutlery).
- We require face masks at all times except when seated at your table.
- Please follow the markings on the floor and walls to help minimize congestion points at entry/exit points and restrooms.
- We are accepting credit/debit payment only.
As the situation evolves, you may see us implementing new measures to prevent the further spread of this virus. We will continue to do everything possible to ensure your experiences at Hunter’s are great as always and to give you and our team peace of mind.
- MacInnis family & Team